Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Slide and Clutch Strap (Peter Dering)


This is an incredible camera strap that can do pretty much everything you would ever want your camera strap to do.  A lot of Kickstarter camera straps offer a strap or a strap connector solution but they usually don't offer the full solution from around the neck strap, to sling strap, to the clutch.  

Everybody takes pictures differently but I really like the idea of a clutch.  Whenever I take pictures I often will take the neck strap and wrap it around my hand a couple time to create a make-shift clutch.  

The last two things worth noting to me are the quick adjusting strap length mechanism which you will have to watch the video through the link above to really understand how it works, and the anchors that are shown at the very bottom of the bottom left picture above which allow you to easily switch between the different straps extremely easily. I have never used this product but I really love the design, appearance of quality and ease of use.  Below is the rewards list as shown on kickstarter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment